New rules of the Trai have been implemented. Since then, it has become mandatory for all TV subscribers to choose channels. Customers who do not do this, the basic pack will be applied to their connection. For the convenience of customers, Tata Sky, Airtel and all other Broadcasting companies have also introduced their packs. If the customer wants, they can make this full pack active. Tata Sky has introduced 14 regional packs. The price of the pack is starting from Rs. 7. Know the whole 14 packs of details here
Which Packs Launched
- Gujarati language pack. There will be a total of 4 channels in 7 rupees per month.
- Tamil Language Pack There will be 24 channels in 114 rupees monthly.
- Tamil Language Mini Pack. There will be 8 channels in 71 rupees monthly.
- Telugu Language Pack. There will be 21 channels in 136 rupees monthly.
- Telugu Language Mini Pack. There will be 5 channels available in 87 rupees.
- Kannada language pack. In this, 14 channels will be available for Rs 115 per month.
- Kannada Language Mini Pack. There will be seven channels in 86 rupees monthly.
- Malayalam Language Pack. In this, there will be 10 channels available for Rs 70 per month.
- Malayalam Language Mini Pack. There will be 5 channels available in 54 rupees per month.
- Bengali Language Pack. There will be 8 channels in the 67 rupees monthly.
- Bengali Language Mini Pack. There will be six channels in 42 rupees per month.
- Oriya Language Pack. There will be 8 channels available in 47 rupees per month.
- Marathi Language Pack. There will be 8 channels in 53 rupees monthly.
- Marathi Language Mini Pack. There will be 5 channels in 45 rupees per month.
If there are more than 100 channels, additional charges will be paid.
TRAI is providing 100 free-to-air channels in the monthly 154 rupees. If you select a channel after 100 series, then you will have to pay an extra fee for it. The channel or pack that you choose will also be charged separately.