Chinese company Huawei has recently launched the Honor 10 Lite in India under the All-Brand Honor, which has already begun to be sold. The special thing is that the 24-megapixel selfie camera has been given at its front. While there is a dual camera setup on its rear, whose primary sensor is 13 megapixels and secondary sensor is 2 megapixels.
This phone has been launched in two variants. Its 4 GB RAM and 64GB storage variants have been priced at Rs 13,999, while the cost of 6 GB RAM and 64GB storage variant is Rs 17,999. If you are making a mood to buy this smartphone, then read this review before that.
| RAM||3 GB / 4GB|
|Storage||32 GB / 64 GB|
|Front Camera||24 MP|
|Back Camera||13 + 2 MP|
Design & display
- It has a 6.21 inch display, which comes with Du Drop Knouch. It has a feature called Smart Resolution which reduces battery consumption.
- The polycarbonate body on the rear panel, which comes with a slick glass finish. Dual cameras and fingerprint sensors are available on the rear.
Expert Opinion: Because of glass finish, fingerprints are printed on its body, so use it with back cover only. However, due to this, it also gets a premium look. The phone has been dropped with the Dual Drop Notch display, which can also be hydrated. Along with this, the display has already been given the plastic screen protector on its display.
Performance and Software
- It offers 4 GB and 6GB Ram option with the Kirin 710 processor, while 64 GB is available for storage. There is Android 9.0 Pie based on EMUI 9.0.
- This allows heavy gaming such as Pbj and Asphalt 9 to be done easily, however, during the multi-tasking, the phone is occasionally hang, which can also be ignored.
- The fingerprint sensor on the rear works very fast, but the Face Unlock feature sometimes turns slightly slower.
Expert Opinion: In terms of performance and software, this phone is great. However, sometimes the phone is a bit heat and hang, but it can also be ignored. In heavy gaming and multi-tasking, there is no problem to see any more problem.
- 24 megapixel camera on its front The dual camera on the rear whose primary sensor is 13 megapixels and secondary sensor is 2 megapixels.
- Both the rear and front camera support Artificial Intelligence (AI). Good lighting brings good photos, but low light and indoor camera makes a little disappointment.
Expert Opinion: Its camera performance is quite good, but on many occasions it also disappoints a little. However, in this budget, its camera performs well. Even in low light or indoor, photos do not come as good, but they do not even get so bad. Overall, its camera is good.
- There is a 3,400mAh battery, with a 10W charger.
- There is no fast charging support, but it takes 2½ hours to get full charge.
Expert Opinion: After full charge, its battery can be used throughout the day. Its battery is able to back up all day in normal use, but if you are using the phone all day or heavy gaming, the battery will be lost. However, its battery will not disappoint you.
Final Opinion: Buy or Do not Buy?
- If you want to buy a good smartphone at a lower price, then the Honor 10 Lite is the best smartphone for you. But in the same budget, many smartphones are in the market nowadays, including Realme and Xiaomi brands, which can also be taken.
- However, there is a good processor in Honor 10 Lite, and there is a choice of up to 6 GB RAM. Its performance and battery backup is also good, though its software disappoints slightly. But if it is ignored then this phone is the best in this price.