The use of Apple airports can lead to cancer. This was disclosed by the United Nations and the World Health Organization (WHO) in the petition. The petition has been agreed by scientists from 40 countries. Experts specifically warned about the use of airports, because the inner surface of the ear releases waves which cause harm. In a study on animals it has been confirmed that radio frequency waves are at risk of getting cancer.
The risk of cancer from low power waves…
- The most dangerous high level waves are from radio waves, which generate heat and burn too many times. Scientists are still struggling to get low-power radio waves for long periods of time.
- According to the report, radio waves caused significant damage to animal fertility, neurological and genetic damage.
- Scientists who filed the petition believe that these waves may face more problems in the future, although for this, they consider the rules responsible, which should be stopped. He also said that there is a need to do a lot of research now to find the exact cause.
- He wrote, “Different agencies setting up safety standards have failed to take adequate measures to protect the general public, especially those children who are more sensitive towards the effects of the emf.
In 2018, the company sold 2.90 million airports
- Apple sold 2 million 90 million pairs of white wireless airports in 2018, while in 2017 the company sold more than 16 million pairs of airports.
- Smartphones are connected to wireless airports Bluetooth, which uses popular short distance radio communication technology.
- For any device to communicate wireless, different waves of electromagnetic energy have to be used, Bluetooth uses low power radio waves.