The burst of phone in Chittorgarh in Rajasthan has led to the death of an elderly man. In fact, the 60-year-old Kishore Singh, living in Netlagarh Pachhali village of the district, was sleeping with a mobile phone in the night, but in the night, the phone’s battery broke up and was blasted. Due to the blast, the fire of the elderly clothes first spread to the whole body, causing his death.
Actually, Kishore Singh was sleeping on Thursday night with a phone in his vest pocket. They got these phones under any government scheme. At around 2:30 p.m., suddenly the phone’s battery burst and blasted. This resulted in a fire in their clothes and seeing their body burn in the fire. He was taken to the hospital immediately, but the doctors declared him dead.
5 Safety tips: Do not sleep with keeping the phone together
- Never sleep the phone under a pillow, it increases the temperature of the phone and also makes the pressure, which increases the possibility of phone bursts or heat.
- Never put a mobile phone in the upper pocket of a shirt or sweater. This not only raises the risk of radiation, but sweaters or shirts quickly catch fire when blasted.
- Never charge the phone overnight for charging, this also increases the risk of phone blasts. Also, do not keep things around the phone during charging, which easily catch fire like clothes or bedsheets.
- Never use a duplicate charger or adapter. Always charge the phone with the original charger. Besides, the battery of the phone is damaged, then use the original battery. Avoid using duplicate batteries, as they can burst.
- Never charge a car by putting a dashboard or a place where the sunlight comes straight. Also, put the phone on charging only after covering or removing the case, so that the phone does not get hot. If the phone is hot or hot, show it at the service center.