Four color options available
Design and display
- This flagship smartphone of Honor has a 6.4-inch display. The company has approximately 85.7% screen-to-body ratio in it. It supports full HD + recording, whose resolution is 1080 × 2310 pixels. The company has provided an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display in the phone which supports 16 million colors.
- Speaking of dimension, the length of the phone is * width * thickness (156.9 * 75.4 * 8.1mm). The weight of the phone is only 180 grams, which can not be said to be overweight. The phone is available in Safer Blue, Phantom Blue, Phantom Red, Midnight Black Color Option.
- The aluminum frame has been used in the body of the phone, which gives it strength. It supports dual nano sim. The phone’s display is quite beautiful because there is no noch in the phone. For the selfie camera, there is a punch hole display in which the camera is fit.
Software and Performance
- This latest operating system is based on Android 9.0 Pie. High-silicon Kirin 980 chipset is given in the phone so that the phone can support heavy gaming and multitasking.
- This phone also accesses heavy applications as it has a 2.6 GHz octa-core processor. The phone already has 256 GB of storage, so there is no option to increase storage in the phone.
Camera and battery
- The phone has a very strong camera for photography. It comes with a front camera as 48 megapixel camera which is equipped with Sony’s IMX586 sensor. This is a 3-D stereo camera. It is equipped with panoramas, HD recording and LED flash.
- In addition, the phone has a 25 megapixel selfie camera capable of taking the best selfie in low light. Its selfie camera also supports HD recording.
- Battery has to be compromised with smartphones with strong specification, but this phone with Honor is not at all as it has a 4000 mAh non-removable battery. It supports fast charging.
Connectivity and Sensors
- In this expensive smartphone, there are almost all the latest features available for connectivity such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, dual band, Wi-Fi direct, hot spot, Bluetooth 5.0 version, GPS, NFC, Infrared port, USB 3.0 connectivity connects Type-C, but the radio can not be heard in the phone.
- For security, this smartphone has fingerprint sensors on the back panel as well as features such as Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Compass.